Rights of the person concerned
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand information on your personal data processed by us.
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand the rectification of any incorrect personal data stored by us or the completion of any incomplete personal data stored by us – in relation to you as a person – without delay;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand the erasure of any of your personal data stored by us as far as the data processing is not required to exercise the right of free speech and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in so far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you do not wish it to be deleted and we no longer require the data, but you require it in order to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
Should you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand from us that you receive the personal data, which you have made available to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or you may demand transmission of the data to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7(3) of the GDPR, you are entitled to revoke your provided consent in a notification transmitted to us at any time. The consequence thereof will be that we will not be allowed in the future to continue the data processing activities, which were conducted on the basis of that consent, and
- to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is: ADRESSE DER AUFSICHTSBEHÖRDE